Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by MrPechin

1. MrPechin

Northern Metropolitan

24/7 Gas Station V2 - Complete Set
  2. MrPechin

Northern Metropolitan

Gas Station V1. - Fuel Price Sign
  3. MrPechin

Northern Metropolitan

24/7 Gas Station V1- Complete Set
  4. MrPechin

Northern Metropolitan

Gas Station Pumps V1
  5. MrPechin

Northern Metropolitan

24/7 Gas Station V1
  6. MrPechin

Northern Metropolitan

House V1
  7. MrPechin

Northern Metropolitan

Northern Metropolitan - Fictional Area In this thread, you will be able to see Project updates and images. Credits: Jigsaw - Neo Textures Mr.Pechin -Improving Neo Textures / Buildings / Terrain Row Homes V1
  8. MrPechin

Morales County

This version of the map wont be updated, unless its a compatibility update. I am working on re-making the map from scratch and there will be schools in that version, but probably wont appear in the first release. Get updates before they are posted here by joining the discord...
  9. MrPechin

Morales County - Hotfix

Changelog: -Fixed the grass texture issue -Moved start point to 24/7 for more room to spawn
  10. MrPechin

Morales County

MrPechin updated Morales County with a new update entry: Texture Fix Read the rest of this update entry...
  11. MrPechin

Morales County

Hey Quantum, wanna submit suggestion, become a asset developer or get constant updates on the map? Join the Official Discord. https://discord.gg/tBmFSFD4hA
  12. MrPechin

Morales County

You should get AMAZING FPS with this map. Alot of the map is 2D textures but look 3D.
  13. MrPechin

Morales County

MrPechin submitted a new mod: Morales County - V8 - Realistic Style ROR Map Read more about this mod...
  14. MrPechin

Morales County 8.0.0 [UPDATED]

Hello everyone, I've decided to release what I have created so far for Morales County because I don't have access to the files currently and I'm probably gonna make a new one and release that one as I go along. Please DO NOT use any objects from this file and apply it to your own resource and...
Back
Top Bottom