Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Time Change on RoR

A

amanmahant

Hello everyone, I had a question regarding the time change in RoR. Since I have a laptop, I currently cannot change the time in-game since I don't have a separate num pad. Does anyone know any other way I can change the time in-game besides the Numpad?

Thanks!

Hello everyone, I had a question regarding the time change in RoR. Since I have a laptop, I currently cannot change the time in-game since I don't have a separate num pad. Does anyone know any other way I can change the time in-game besides the Numpad?

Thanks!
Hello! Sadly you cannot change the time without a numpad. Sorry...

Thanks!
its plus and minus to time change

Umm... if your using 2020.01 or newer whenever you go to the settings in game where you spawn a vehicle, there is the time change option where you can click and drag backwards or forwards to change the time

Umm... if your using 2020.01 or newer whenever you go to the settings in game where you spawn a vehicle, there is the time change option where you can click and drag backwards or forwards to change the time
Same thing with 2021.04.

Back
Top Bottom