Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Crate County Thomas HDX pack

Crate County Thomas HDX pack 6.8.1

No permission to download
AUDIO FIX
Updates:
-Reverted back to Graysonk's default turn signal due to the turn signal being heard from afar. Might change it back if I can figure out how to turn down the volume on it!
Added an old emergency door on school buses from 2004 to 2010.
Reactions: No onw
Added the 2012 Transit Bus. That's it, enjoy.
Okay, I kinda lied about the final update. After revealing the last update, I thought of more ideas. So here we go!
NEW UPDATES:
  • 6 new buses (2011 EMS BUS) (2012 TRANSIT VARIANT) (2019 and 2022 EMS AND TRANSIT VARIANT) You'll notice that 4 new buses have already been in this pack. It came back!
  • Idk what to put here. Is a 360 camera feature necessary for EMS and Transit variants?
Changed the logo on the side of the 2004 HDX back to Thomas.
Forgot to rebrand back to Thomas on the steering wheel.
I FORGOT TWO MORE STUFF. Enjoy still
This is the final update before you ask. I changed it back to Thomas (and changed a little bit of stuff, I don't remember). Enjoy the final version!
Ye ye, new update. There's a new bus numbering systems for 2022-2011 buses. The bus number system will work this way: the 2 first numbers will be the year it was made in and the rest is the number the bus was bought in that year. Ex: 210811, The bus was made in 2021 and it's the 811th bus bought in 2021.
Back
Top Bottom