Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
NWDS Modded Photon Pack (6-17-2021) By Cooler_Master_RGB

NWDS Modded Photon Pack (6-17-2021) By Cooler_Master_RGB 06-17-2021

No permission to download

WindowsXPProfessional

Rigs of Rods Vehicle Simulation, Boeing767
WindowsXPProfessional submitted a new mod:

UFN Modded Photon Pack (1-26-2021) By Cooler_Master_RGB - A Modded Photon Pack

This is a vehicle featured on my youtube channel, Rigs of Rods Vehicle Simulation.

Description:

Includes: REs, 3800s, FS65s, SBCVS

Features + Cool Additions: On 2002s and below, the buses will have an Allison AT545. For 2003s and above, the buses will have an Allison 2500.

Original Credits for 3800s Jasper: Creation of the Photon 3800s Voulk: 3800 Hood Mesh Brobinson: Mirrors except the half circle crossviews C3M: Original N/B, sounds and stop sign Roxicriller: Dashboard and switches...

Read more about this mod...

Heyyyy, Chris Bus Modifications? Hows it going man. I see you came out of hiding! Good to know! Great content!

I am not Chris Bus Modifications. Of course back in the day I got permission to use his sounds, but now he is long gone and I don't know where he went. Sorry to disappoint you.

Cooler Master RGB is your undercover discord Chris stop lying to everyone, grow a pair of balls, and suck up reality ok??????

I have said already I am not Chris Bus Modifications, I was associated with him when he still made mods, but not anymore.

how would you have permission to use coolermaster's stuff if you aparently are not Chris???? Your digging a grave man. This mod is gonna get taken down if you dont admit who you really are

I can prove to you my identity that I am infact Cooler_Master_RGB.
This is getting ridiculous. Now may you stop?

BusDriver19, this user is telling the truth, as I've contacted him through Discord, and we are friends. I'm not saying I'm trying to get into this, I'm just verifying the users' Identity. This user is not Chris Bus Mods.

WindowsXPProfessional updated UFN Modded Photon Pack (1-26-2021) By Cooler_Master_RGB with a new update entry:

Changes:
Sounds have been changed
3126 has been changed to Jasons
5.9 has been changed to Josh Boeing767s
REs and FEs below 2015 now have the same powertrain as the 2015s and up, just louder
FEs Added
Updated REs added
New School Bus Sign credit to Josh Boeing767
VT Turbo Added
Bug Fixes
New Textures
Fixed T444E Noises
And More.....

Read the rest of this update entry...

WindowsXPProfessional updated NWDS Modded Photon Pack (6-17-2021) By Cooler_Master_RGB with a new update entry:

Changes:
Sounds have been changed
3126 has been changed to Jasons
5.9 has been changed to Josh Boeing767s
REs and FEs below 2015 now have the same powertrain as the 2015s and up, just louder
FEs Added
Updated REs added
New School Bus Sign credit to Josh Boeing767
VT Turbo...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I know right
UR SUSSY BAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UR SUSSY BAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No u SUSSY BAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No u SUSSY BAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No u SUSSY BAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom