Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NASCAR

TankurfaceJr

A Loner Who Loves Cars
I know there are a ton of talented modders out there reading this, and I was wondering if one of you could take a little time and make a NASCAR model for Rigs of Rods. It wouldn't be hard, since it's just nodes and beams and a blank texture. I was planning on making the skins myself, but if you could make a model, I'd be grateful.

PS: A lot of RoR players know that 09Challenger created an illegal Chevy Silverado NASCAR truck. It doesn't handle very well, and the wheels move too fast for the tires to grip. Can anyone tell me how to fix that?

1618331827034.png1618331854947.png

Attachments

• 1618331854326.png
    1618331854326.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
I know there are a ton of talented modders out there reading this, and I was wondering if one of you could take a little time and make a NASCAR model for Rigs of Rods. It wouldn't be hard, since it's just nodes and beams and a blank texture. I was planning on making the skins myself, but if you could make a model, I'd be grateful.

PS: A lot of RoR players know that 09Challenger created an illegal Chevy Silverado NASCAR truck. It doesn't handle very well, and the wheels move too fast for the tires to grip. Can anyone tell me how to fix that?

View attachment 1208View attachment 1209
I think flip889 made a nascar car/stock car

Back
Top Bottom